An everyday companion small backpack with just the right size to comfortably carry the essentials. Its pleasing geometric pattern of unevenly separated empty blue squares is perfect for a casual and urban look.
The backpack has the closure on the back, which allows to travel and go around the city with more security.
Please note that our dau al deu products are hand printed one by one. The techniques used, block printing and stencil, are printmaking manual processes that can result in variations from print to print. This means they are unique pieces, each one slightly different from another, even with little imperfections, which is not to be considered a defect, in fact, this is the beauty of handmade items.
• Dimensions: approx. height: 13,39” / 34 cm; width: 10,82” / 27,5 cm; depth: 2,9”/ 7,5 cm.
• Fabric: sturdy ecru and brown 100% cotton canvas; unbleached medium weight 100% ecru cotton canvas lining.
• Warm gray YKK zipper.
• Two dark brown 100% PU (polyurethane) adjustable straps. Maximum total length: approx. 39,37″ / 100 cm each. Widht: 0,78″ / 2 cm.
• One internal side pocket. Approx. height 5.5″ / 14 cm; width 7,87″ / 20 cm).
• The original drawing is hand-printed on one side only, with water-based inks. Back side is blank.
Our products need to be treated with the same love and care they were created with.
We recommend to clean spots by hand and lay flat to dry. Otherwise, if necessary, hand wash the whole piece gently with cold water, inside out. Do not wring, drip dry, and iron with pressing cloth over the print. Do not bleach.
The Ink may fade in the wash.
Although the synthetic leather handles are designed and prepared to get wet, avoid submerging them into water.
All items are made and stored in a cat-friendly home.
For delivery details and more, read our shop policies.