Only two colors: gray and red, in a minimal hand-printed pattern, give this clasp purse a gorgeous look, ideal for those who are searching for something different. It is perfect for carrying not only coins but also small items such as jewelry, lipsticks, earphones, and more.
Please note that our dau al deu products are hand printed one by one. The techniques used are printmaking manual processes that can result in variations from print to print. This means they are unique pieces, each one slightly different from another, even with little imperfections, which is not to be considered a defect, in fact, this is the beauty of handmade items.
• Dimensions: approx. height: 5,1″ / 13 cm; width: 4,7″ / 12 cm
• Fabric: sturdy ecru 100% cotton canvas; unbleached medium weight 100% ecru cotton canvas lining.
• Antiqued brass snap frame.
• The original drawing is hand-printed on both sides with water-based inks.
• The fabric was washed after printing, this is why the colors have a beautiful fading.
This product needs to be treated with the same love and care it was created with.
We recommend to clean spots by hand and lay flat to dry. Do not bleach.
The Ink may fade in the wash.
All items are made and stored in a cat-friendly home.
For delivery details and more, read our shop policies.