This pretty handbag has the right size to comfortably keep the essential, so it could be the best day-to-day bag. Use it as a project bag too. The delicate pattern of dots in a bright color palette makes it a special and unique piece.
Please note that our dau al deu products are hand printed one by one. The techniques used are printmaking manual processes that can result in variations from print to print. This means they are unique pieces, each one slightly different from another, even with little imperfections, which is not to be considered a defect, in fact, this is the beauty of handmade items.
• Dimensions: approx. height: 7,9”/ 20 cm; width: 13,8” / 35 cm; depth: 3,9”/ 10 cm.
• Fabric: sturdy ecru 100% cotton canvas; unbleached medium weight 100% ecru cotton canvas lining. It is fully interfaced to give a nice stability to the bag.
• Two 100% cotton handles. Length: approx. 14,2″ / 36 cm each. Widht: 1,2″ / 3 cm.
• One internal side pocket. Approx. height 5,5″ / 14 cm; width 7,5″ / 19 cm.
• The original drawing is hand-printed on both sides with water-based inks.
• This bag is made of scraps to make the most of the fabric. The pattern was printed by hand after sewing them. It is fully interfaced to gives it a nice stability.
Our products need to be treated with the same love and care they were created with.
We recommend to clean spots by hand and lay flat to dry. Otherwise, if necessary, hand wash the whole piece gently with cold water, inside out. Do not wring, drip dry, and iron with pressing cloth over the print. Do not bleach.
The Ink may fade in the wash.
All items are made and stored in a cat-friendly home.
For delivery details and more, read our shop policies.