Take this pretty handbag to the university, the beach, work, or the market, it can have multiple uses! The hand-printed pattern of black leaves combined with straight red lines gives it a casual and contemporary look perfect for day-to-day life.
Please note that our dau al deu products are hand printed one by one. The techniques used are printmaking manual processes that can result in variations from print to print. This means they are unique pieces, each one slightly different from another, even with little imperfections, which is not to be considered a defect, in fact, this is the beauty of handmade items.
• Dimensions: approx. height: 12,2”/ 31 cm; width: 14,5” / 37 cm; depth: 3,9”/ 10 cm.
• Fabric: sturdy ecru 100% cotton canvas; unbleached medium weight 100% ecru cotton canvas lining.
• Two 100% cotton handles. Length: approx. 14,2″ / 36 cm each. Widht: 1,2″ / 3 cm.
• One internal side pocket. Approx. height 7,1″ / 18 cm; width 6,7″ / 17 cm.
• The original drawing is hand-printed on both sides with water-based inks.
Our products need to be treated with the same love and care they were created with.
We recommend to clean spots by hand and lay flat to dry. Otherwise, if necessary, hand wash the whole piece gently with cold water, inside out. Do not wring, drip dry, and iron with pressing cloth over the print. Do not bleach.
The Ink may fade in the wash.
All items are made and stored in a cat-friendly home.
For delivery details and more, read our shop policies.